Thursday 26 April 2012

The Runner

I was ready for my morning jogging when this woman jumped from nowhere in her aerodynamic outfit. She hit me on my arm, in a subtle but teasing way without apologies. I tried to reach her but she was too good and too fast. I must admit that I got obsessed with her. Every morning I tried to reach her without success, but I started to get closer and closer, training every morning, running behind her. Finally I got that day that I ran as fast as her. For the first time I was going to see her face and not only her back. What my surprise to find out that she had my face, my clothes, my way to run and to smile to myself understanding that she was just me.
Photo by Viviana Gomez - All rights reserved


by Viviana Gomez on Monday, July 27, 2009

2 comments:

  1. You got better and better...the inner you can do you anything...iela

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you culturafemenina!

    ReplyDelete

Google Translator


It is your same moon, but upside down.

Tag

abandono (1) adios (1) alas (1) almas (2) amantes (3) amor (13) amore (1) amro (1) angel (1) arena (1) assignment (1) astrologia (1) baby (1) bocas (1) book (1) breakheart (1) Chris Van Allsburg (1) clandestin (1) come back (1) competition (1) corazon (2) corazon roto (1) cruz (1) cultura (1) dancing (1) dark (1) dealing (1) destino (1) dios (1) dream (1) egipto (1) elixir (1) empanadas (1) ending (1) english (2) espanol (1) esperar (1) espiritualidad (1) fantasy (1) following (1) future (1) gods (1) haiku (4) half room (1) heart (1) heartbreak (1) hebeblue (1) humanity (1) jesus (1) journalism (1) journey (1) juntos (1) love (10) lullaby (1) luz (1) magia (1) magic (1) mancias (1) mar (1) medio ambiente (1) meditacion (1) memories (1) moon (1) mother (1) mysteries (1) noche (1) Orinoquía (1) paisaje (1) paranormal (2) parent (1) park (1) partir. (1) photographer (1) poem (1) pride (1) psicologia (1) recuerdos (1) regreso (1) relaciones (1) relatiomship (2) relationship (2) relationships (1) religion (2) religion. (1) repulgue (1) roomates (1) runner (1) salteña (1) ser (2) shadow (1) snow (1) sombra (1) spanglish (1) spanish (4) sport (1) spring (1) stories (1) summer camp (1) tale (1) tarot (2) The fifth one ended up in France (1) tiempo (1) time (1) toronto (1) universo (1) valor (1) viaje (1) vida (2) volver (2) war (1) winning (1) winter (1) woman (1) writer (1) zilia castrillon (1)